Resources & Tools
Check Loan Status
How to Get a Loan
Why Use a Broker
Types of Loans
Home Purchase Basics
Spanish Residential Loan Application
There is standard documentation needed in connection with ALL loans on real property. Please make sure everything is as up to date and correct as possible.
1. Residential Loan Application (1003) – You can fill this out online on the Apply Now! page.
2. Triple Bureau Credit Report – We will obtain this for you
3. Driver’s License & Social Security Card – We will need clear copies
4. Two Most Recent Bank Statements (Most Recent Two Statements, All Pages, All Borrowers)
5. Most Recent Two Paystubs (All Income, All Borrowers)
6. Two Years Tax Returns (W2s & first two pages of 1040s)
Additional documentation may be needed depending on the type of loan you pursue. We will let you know ahead of time of needed items.